Roasted Cauliflower with Pistachios, Capers & Golden Raisins
Turn plain-and-simple cauliflower into a medley of roasted goodness. Adding pistachio, capers and raisins to golden brown florets is guaranteed to change up your vegetable side dish game.
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 ½ lb. cauliflower, cut into sections
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
Mix the following ingredients together and reserve.
- 2 ounces pistachios, rough chopped
- 2 ounces golden raisins, rehydrated
- 1 ounce parsley leaves, torn
- ½ ounce capers, drained
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Method of Preparation:
1. Preheat a 500*F. oven.
2. In a bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil, and sea salt.
3. On a baking sheet, roast the cauliflower till golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
4. Remove from the baking tray and toss with the remaining ingredients. Serve hot or cold.
Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced
or reprinted without permission from Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. Use
of this information is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement.