Yields: 6 portions
- 1 cup oats, rolled
- 1/2 cup marcona almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
Method of Preparation:
1. Preheat your oven to 260F.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the raisins. Mix thoroughly with your hands to ensure even distribution. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake the granola on a sheet tray for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes. Fold in the raisins. Cool to room temperature and serve.
Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced
or reprinted without permission from Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. Use
of this information is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement.